Sunday 9 January 2011

Absence - -

Wow, I can't even remember the last time I was here... I missed this...
So many things have happened in between.... a death... a serious health issue followed by an operation... a new job.... a new lease on life (the last two being mine...)
But tomorrow is a new day, and I shall begin this again with new targets and weight loss goals.

On a different note, I found an e-mail regarding a blogging award...Apparently, back in October my blog was selected as a pro-ana blog winner and I was asked to collect my badge from their website....
(my blog has been listed here)
needless to say, i'm not going that way.... this is not a  pro-ana blog.
just a weight-loss one - albeit a little unconventional....

anywhoooo.... like I said... tomorrow's a new day.... :)

Besos.

1 comment: